Monday, November 15, 2010

WHY NO CANON PIRI-TAN YET?!

Why am I so bitter about this? <_<

Yeah, I know it's only a matter of time before Himaruya posts new country-tans, but I was kinda surprised that he drew both Malaysia and Indonesia without Philippines ;A;A;A;



Despite the fact that Malaysia looks exactly like me before I cut my hair there are finally some new nation-tans (meaning, there are bound to be more), I still feel my country's lack of presence ;A;

Ang unfair kasi malaki rin naman yung part natin sa war and history. We were Spain-oyabun's only colony in Asia (kung tama yung nabasa ko) and colony rin tayo ni America. Also, yung mga most requested countries daw yung drawings na ginawa niya. What about the Philippines? There's a whole community of us waiting for our Hetaliafied Piri-tan. Plus thousands of others who aren't on LJ.

I hate to think of it this way, pero parang the whole Philippines hoax thing back then could be the reason why he doesn't make us yet TT3TT

This is the bad side-effect of being 9000x more patriotic because of Hetalia - it hurts when they're not there TT^TT Sabagay, meron din namang ibang bansa na mas malaki ang naidulot sa mundo na wala pa ring personification... hmm...

NO, I AM NOT ENVIOUS :I

No comments:

Post a Comment